Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Vaccine Clinic Information
Our COVID Vaccine Clinics are back to DRIVE THROUCH CLINICS the Health Department building.
- Please come at your scheduled appointment time. Arriving earlier creates a line.
- Please utilize 6th street, make a left on South St, make another Left on 5th st.
- The line will start on 5th at our shed entrance on the right hand side of the road.
- Signage will be posted.
- Please use caution when pulling into the shed. You will receive your vaccination and then be asked to wait in the parking lot for 15 minutes for observation.
- Please wait to be released by a nurse and then you can exit the parking lot.
Call (618) 283-1044 to schedule appointment. Please watch our website and Facebook for Drive-Thru clinic dates and times.
For up to date COVID vaccine information, please go to:
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
While the COVID-19 vaccine is highly effective, it is not 100% effective. Until the COVID-19 pandemic is controlled, people who receive the vaccine need to continue following Illinois Department of Public Health guidance such as the use of face masks, social distancing, and regular hand washing. This protects you as well as your family and community. (Source: Illinois Department of Public Health)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Vaccine Data for Our County
- Vaccine FAQ
- Vaccination Side Effects
- COVID-19 CDC Booster Information
- Pediatric Pfizer CDC Information
Now offering a COVID Antibodies Blood Test for $60!
Call the office at 618.283.1044 to schedule.
This is a drive through clinic done in the back of our building. For the safety of our staff and clients, no rapid testing will be conducted inside the main office building.
- Monday 9-9:30 am
- Wednesday 3-3:30 pm