Our mission in public health is to Prevent illness and injury, Promote good health practices, and Keep the environment clean, healthy and safe. Please call the office for more information on any of our services or to make an appointment.
- Adult and Child Immunizations
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Foot Care Clinic - 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Thursday of the month, $20
- Lab Draws
- Paternity Testing
- STD Screening
- TB Testing
For more information on these services, check the tabs to the left or call us for an appointment at 618.283.1044.
If you are uninsured or underinsured and need help with prescriptions, check out the Pfizer Rx Pathways program.
List of medications they can help with.
Questions about the Coronavirus:
- IDPH Press Release Regarding Coronavirus - February 26, 2020
- SIREN Notification regarding Coronavirus - February 7, 2020
- Includes the Illinois Novel Coronavirus Hotline & Email address for any related questions, as well as helpful resource links.