Our mission in public health is to Prevent illness and injury, Promote good health practices, and Keep the environment clean, healthy and safe.
Please call the office for more information on any of our services or to make an appointment.
- Adult and Child Immunization Clinic - Tuesday & Wednesday
- Blood Pressure Checks
- CPR Classes
- FIT (Fecal Immunochemical Test)
- Foot Care Clinic - 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, $20
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Lab Clinic - Tuesday & Wednesday
- Paternity Testing
- STD Screening
- TB Testing - Tuesday & Wednesday
For more information on these services, check the tabs to the left or call us for
an appointment at (618)283-1044.